Diversity and Inclusion Centre
Our school does whatever it takes to build an inclusive environment that supports students to achieve on the same basis as their peers. Inclusive schooling practices is about maximising the outcomes of all students through identiﬁcation and reduction of barriers to learning. It is about setting high expectations, valuing and celebrating diversity; and employing high quality, evidence-based teaching practices focused on success for every student.
This is achieved through:
- Embracing diversity as a key value
- Providing challenging curriculum
- Providing ﬂexible curriculum delivery that responds to individual strengths and challenges
- Providing opportunity for students to learn alongside their same-aged peers
- Providing collaboration between staff, parents, students and external agencies